Monday, November 28, 2005

random facts about this exact moment in blogging

I live in Texas.
I moved here because of school…
I have become extremely proud of being from Michigan because of these Texans
When I make a typing error, I must retype the word from the start
I am nervous about coming home for “I killed Christ-mas”
I talk with Dan for at least an hour during every Michigan game I get to watch
If you have a story about being terrified by my dad, he has told me that he likes you
Most things I do, that are fucking stupid, I do, so I can have a good story to tell after
It’s more important to me that you chew with your mouth closed than if you actually act like a good person
I would rather suffer than change my habits/routine
I think about every one back home every day
When Gabe sent me a picture of the Red Leaves on a maple tree back home, it made me so homesick I had to leave the table
I am an exact fraction of every person I have ever met…the fraction is as of yet undetermined
I worry about the same stupid shit here that I did there…
The Mexican-Americans here are the only people I have heard use the word “nigger”
I hate the thought of missing something
The last time I really talked to Alain, he had a huge interview about med school
The last time I talked to Justin, I was apologizing for being a hard person to live with
The last time I talked to Bruce, he, and I, were drunk, and we were both happy
The last time I talked to Shane, his dad was doing well, and he, and his brother, were still great. Still are.
The last time I talked to Anna-Marie, the kids were figuring out the pecking order, again. Plus, she was doing her part to keep thirsty Thursday alive at Braans…er Farmingtonish
The last time I spoke to Gabe, I teased him about my new tattoo
The last time I spoke to Corey, I was drinking Jack Daniels, and had no shirt on, in November
Mike T made me join another friend site, so I did, because at any moment, I miss him
I joined another blog site to stay in touch with my mom and dad
Alain doesn’t return his messages.
I have made some friends here that help me want to stay in Texas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter